23.8.04

Back to Normal (silly but happy)

Today was a most excellent work day. Most excellent.
The 2 people I worked with were outstanding as are most. Whew!
After yesterdays horrorama I was curiously anticipating my assist.

Both the women I worked with today told me they also have had their share of attitude from various other workers. I am not sure why anyone would want to try one-upping their co-worker in the HealthCare profession but I suppose it is a human thing. Whatever it is I DO NOT LIKE IT!

I am loving my hours; a very short shift. Although I would love to make more money, the difference in lifestyle makes the lesser pay unimportant to me. I feel great every day and I wake up happy and have wrung out an extra 2 or 3 hours of every day. THAT is invaluable.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Looking at my list of dear departed. Again I am flooded with memories sweet.
Today is the day to remember Dorothy K.
This little lady had alot of health struggles, not the least of which was a battle with anxiety and depression. She knew her demons well and worked very hard at staying independant.
All was going very well and then a little fall landed her in the hospital. She was so tiny and thin it did not take much to get a break or sprain.

She recovered well and then, prior to release caught the dreaded superbug.
Valiant her struggle but quick her end.
Dorothy K. this one is for you.
I remember you in happiness and grace. Always a smile always a thank you for even the smallest of things. You were a pleasure to know.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-