5.7.06

Overcoming myself

Upon circumspection, I have concluded that I am not a hater. I simply am a person who is in the process of overcoming myself.

Recently, I flew in an airplane.
This needed to be clarified as I am a frequent night flier in my dreams.
It has been many years since I last got on a plane, by choice.
I HATE FLYING. It is so unnatural.
On the upside, a death in a plane would likely be quick and painless. You wouldn't even have time to feel it once the crash occurred. Still, the idea is painful to me.

To have flown in the company of family, and not admit to being terrified required pharmaceutical intervention. Even so, my sister who picked us up from the airport on the return flight mentioned that I looked like death warmed over slightly.
If she only knew...

Obstacle #2 was co-habiting a hotel room with MY EX.
This was a terrible mistake even if there were two bedrooms and 2 other people both of my family alongside. Never ever make that mistake. 5 days of it.....


So I am not a hater.
I am an overcomer.

Go me!!


---------------