8.7.06

Clutter Clutter everywhere but not a drop to clean...

Saw Patsy today with one of her gorgeous daughters.
She was in the Thrift same as I.
Her husband was having a garage sale she said.
He had had enough with the jumbo storage under the house thing....
2500 square feet of it...

Patsy has an excuse; she owns an antique store.

I, on the other hand, no longer own a shoppe.
I cleaned my room, almost, sortof, kinda, today.
Did the laundry at least.
Walked the dog twice.

But oh I have to really definitly totally clear an area in my teeny weeny living room as ____someoneinmyfamily___ wants me to get my piano back.
Its a monster.
A 1923 Heintzmann upright grande.

This means goodbye to the big comfie couch.
I can only have the sleek black leather one now.
The overstuffed chair will have to make up for it.

I do love my piano but in 954 sf it is a challenge.

------------ *