21.11.05

templar-time


its like taco-time but oh so much cooler!

Anytime is templar time! I often tease my sister about those who are *sinclair-ier than thou*, especially since the Da Vinci code became a best seller. We all want to be Sinclairs now.
I have clients who are very much into the Clans and friends who are newly so.
Personally, I never understood it but then I came from the background of a Canadian born mother of British maternal descent and Scottish paternal... who thought of herself as exclusively Scottish and 100% Sinclair. It meant nothing to me -until-


*Wham* templar time.
it is strangely fascinating to read all these theories about who is guarding what and why.
Do you really think Jesus was the historical figure crucified or did he live his days out in Scotland with Mary Magdalene? I mean really! Does the world turn on these notions?
Apparantly for some, it does.

I just browsed a dot org site devoted to looking out for freemasonry. Looking out as in guarding against. What alot of energy invested there. And images. Lots and lots of images.
It seems to draw links to everyone and everything whilst casting suspicion on all.

It's more fun to read Ecco and try to pretend you understand it.
;)

-=-