10.11.05

mayhem with mad magpie (or:


I must acquaint myself better with control-s.
This post was almost completed and a stray pop-up occurred. My quick typo-ing fingers had radio boxed okay before I even knew it was there and naturally, I navigated away from the page I was posting on. Hard to restore an un-bloodybuggery-saved post. (mutter)

OK that was not the brightest idea.... control-s posts.
I knew that. *cough*

-=-

I cannot even remember what I was posting about.
It was something to do with loving my job and having a great day despite changes and new clients who were expecting *someone* hours before I showed up. Hours!

It was very nice to see people happily living til they die. Very nice.
I will try to make more sense tomorrow.
It really was a great day. Fabulous.
Oh except for the part where, like most days, I go visit my parent who all week has been laying about drowsy-druggy and cranky. Fine and good for him should he so choose, but he does have a young active dog relying on his master. Three days, three med errors. Three days, same clothes. Three days, absolutely no conversation. I hope the aliens return his brain soon.

-=-

Remembrance day tomorrow.
Lest we forget.
Thank you Veterans.

-=-