1.3.05

BACK BACK BACK!!!!

I am back!
Hurrah hurrah!

I had forgotten my password forever and ever. Or at least since I had to format my harddrive.
Naturally I dont write these things down. Isn't that what text files are for?
Backup? what backup? I had everything backed up on computer #2 which also got infected and also had to be formatted. A pox on hackers everywhere.

In an inspirational moment while emailing a friend about the loss of my passwords, I suddenly recalled what word I used to use for everything. My passwords used to contain the same word in every single application requiring a password. This word was backwards and had a numeral on either end. WHen I would forget all I had to do was try different numerals. In a burst of inspiration I did just that and VOILA. Here we are. Back in the blogger again. Whee!!

This post is for Widdy. Hello Wids and thanks for that email.
Without you I would never have remembered.
Bless your hobbity heart.

:)