21.2.07

Demons and angels-- what lies beneath

My belly houses a demon, a dragon in miniature. It may not yet be matured but the fire it spews has touched me. Three times we have met and fought and twice it was conquered. I thought it dead but it was just dormant, waiting for another chance.

Here we are round 3. The damned wyrm is growing as I type this. This parasite is fooling my corporeal self into believing it belongs as it slowly devours me. This is a battle I must give over to a champion to fight on my behalf. We meet on the fields soon. This weekend is all I have to get through and then my colours fly over the fields.

This time I want no mercy shown. I want everything the dragon has touched out of me. I want it sliced, diced and disposed of. I want to wake up with nothing but a scar and some drug induced dreams to show for it.

What happened to St. George after he slew the dragon?
Ah history cannot even confirm his existence yet his legend lives on.
Perhaps I should wear my Gold Sovereign. That might tip the scales in my favour.

Radiation frightens me. By now, I should have 3 heads. All those whacks to the head and susequent surgeries necessitated many X-Rays. Not as many as the fella in **repo-man but close.
Very close.

Why this should be any different I do not know.
But the beast within must die.
Hopefully the host will live on.

btw; you want to read another weird site--- check out the one the wyrm graphic is from.
Now this is some strange universe these minds--- click here and be one with the trionics
--------------

** (from Repo Man)
J. Frank Parnell: Ever been to Utah? Ra-di-a-tion. Yes, indeed. You hear the most outrageous lies about it. Half-baked goggle-box do-gooders telling everybody it's bad for you. Pernicious nonsense. Everybody could stand a hundred chest X-rays a year. They ought to have them, too. When they canceled the project it almost did me in. One day my mind was full to bursting. The next day - nothing. Swept away. But I'll show them. I had a lobotomy in the end.
Otto: Lobotomy? Isn't that for loonies?
Parnell: Not at all. Friend of mine had one. Designer of the neutron bomb. You ever hear of the neutron bomb? Destroys people - leaves buildings standing. Fits in a suitcase. It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO. Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead. So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad. That's what happened to this friend of mine. So he had a lobotomy. Now he's well again.
**