9.1.05

Call me trouble (maker)

"Who is meeting you today ?"

"I am not sure. It could be anyone."

"This is ridiculous. I do not have a schedule, and I have no idea who is coming. They told me this would not happen. They told me I would be getting the same people. And now it is just whoever walks in my door."

---blah blah rant blah
It gets wearisome this blaming. Unhappy people find unhappiness everywhere.
Every time I walk into this home, I am hearing about some incompetant soul.
Alot of times it is US of course that is being spoken of. Today I just found things to do and bit my tongue. In walks the other person and it was a welcome sight. Before you could say: "I did it!" the other person was sitting down and playing the blame game with the family.
*ouch*

"I am going into the other room so you can talk about me too."

"Oh hahaha, she is so funny."

Am I?
blah
-------------------