12.12.04

"Something about you"

uh huh it was the blender Lady.

There is just something about you.."

oh?

You just don't listen. Take for example just now. I asked you to get my pajamas the flannel ones and you went right to the drawer and opened it when I clearly told you they were on the other bed."

You did?

And don't come any closer. There is just something about that colour red."

I am wearing a red knit set with a black and red vest.

You should never come to sick people wearing the colour red. It is just too much energy for us. I am a person who is strongly affected by colour."

What a surprise.

She delayed her eleborate procedures until the last possible moment when I no longer had time. Fooled her slightly this time. Snuck in early and made the &^$%$#@#@ pureed porridge and banana.

I had three or four other little helpful things told me.
One hour and a half she gets in the morning.
Even first thing up she makes me really wonder how the Medical System can justify her controlling measures. ----%^$$%#-----

Later I was with the very most senior of clients. Asked her about the red thing.

I was just about to compliment you on that. It is such a warm and beautiful colour."

I hugged her.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Maturity is not a matter of arteries, it's a matter of attitude.
--Randall D. Worley