13.12.04

Communication breakdown

What is it about certain days when things go from bad to worse?

I had a very nice client today whose wife seemed to think I was speaking Mongolian.
I did not understand her much either.
On top of it all the office sent a second person for 2 hours.
Two hours!!!
I am not sure what that was all about.

We arrived and our client's wife instructed us to shower him and get him ready for an outing.
Then she rolled the car up and wheeled him out and we were standing wondering what to do.

"We are not allowed to be alone in Client's homes." I said.

"My daughter's home." She replied.

"Do you want me to follow you?" I said.

After a 3 second pause she told me to get in.

Was she thinking we were going to stay and do house-cleaning?
Perhaps she had something in mind that I cannot quite figure out.
Mystery to me. I was booked there for 4 hours.

It all worked out fine (for me and the client) anyway.
Not so sure about the wife.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
--Helen Keller