23.1.08

Why wilt thou examine every little fibre of my soul,

spreading them out before the sun like stalks of flax to dry?

..... naught shalt thou find in it but Death, Despair & Everlasting brooding Melancholy.

thou wilt go mad with horror if thou dost examine thus every moment of my secret hours.

William Blake : English poet, painter, engraver & mystic
William Blake (1757 - 1827)


Well said Mr. Blake and so relevant!

Today I was speaking to he-who-is-in-Iraq and asked what he was most looking forward to doing when he got home. Now, bearing in mind that I have feelings.... read then, this his list.
He prefaced it with: " IF I get home...."

A bottle of Tequila and a 24 hr drunk.
A thick juicy steak.
A 42"LCD television at the foot of his bed.
====

I dont have to think such things. I hate tequila and would never want a mega television in my personal sanctuary. No wonder I am not in that list!

Here then is what I come home to- mr fluffypajamas lying on the bed and watching me with a wondering eye.