19.10.08

Tempest in a Teacup

A little bit of the Mercury retrograde thing happening in second job ville.
Oh dear but there was a tiny miscommunication....

I am somewhat notorious for my bluntness. I try, really I do, to be kinder than necessary. The bluntness seems to shine through like a beacon. What I meant to do was write a little note in the communication book asking the other night managers if they review the work the serving staff do before they, the managers, go off shift. I always do. If things are not done I do them myself since I am the one responsible in the end. A whole ton of things were not done the other night; far too many to overlook. I meant to write a little note but it ended up being a long one that was open to interpretation. I ended up pasting over it the next day when the cook took it wrong.

The moral of the story is the same as always:
Do not write anything down after 10pm.

I really should know better.