5.7.03

The Noise in my Head

Alot of my needing things clear and sorted, comes from living life with a Brain injury.
Most people think about Brain Injuries as gaping visible horrors endured by poor unfortunates. Looking at a person such as myself, it is all but impossible to believe that this pleasant looking head can contain such horrors.

The Noise in my head is like a hurricane. It swirls at colossal speeds within, scooping up stray thoughts and memories and hurling them at me ten at a time. Colours flash, sounds pierce and pain penetrates. It is a horror worthy of Edgar Allen Poe.

My brain is very quick even without the injury. Because my TBI took away my ability to filter extraneous material, I wear earplugs alot. I shirk crowds, and I only ever work one on one.

Big concepts are very easy for me. Fine details are not.
Motor skills are retrograde.
Short term memory suspect.

If I repeat myself in posts it is because the idea is new and fresh at the time.
Skip over what you wish.

So IQ 168+, diplomas one, certificates, three and patience naught.

This ought to be a good one.
I care deeply because I have been screwed over by the Health Care system myself.
I spend alot of money just to stay alive and mobile.

I want something better for my clients.
Something with dignity and choice.

We shall see, dive in with me.